Account terms are credit card. For accounts with an outstanding balance of more than 60 days (from the date of Invoice) your account is automatically placed “On hold” until the account is brought into line with our Terms. You can still place orders; however no product can ship until the “On Hold” status is removed. We will be pleased to help resolve any queries in your account. Please contact email@example.com or call Dawn Penny at 1 905 642 1010 Ext 316.
Invoices are always sent with our product, along with monthly statements being e-mailed to the appropriate contacts on the 1st of every month. If you receive product, but no invoice, please contact Dawn Penny as soon as possible.
Return Policy and Claims – Choko Authentic Apparel
- We will repair or replace free of charge any article that proves defective in workmanship or material when subjected to fair treatment. This guarantee lasts for three months from the date of sale. The date of sale is either a) the date we sold it to you or b) the date that you sold the product. Proof of sale will be required for any item returned.
- We retain the right to be the sole judge in the manner of goods returned because they are defective or because they appear not to have normal wear and service.
- We will pay freight for goods that prove defective or are a result of an error on the part of Choko Authentic Apparel.
- Any product returns are under the sole discretion of Choko Authentic Apparel and may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Requirements for Returns
Except for Guarantee Claims, no product will be accepted under any circumstances after 30 days from the date of invoice. Such item returns are under the sole discretion of Choko Authentic Apparel.
- No returns will be accepted without a Choko Authentic Apparel Return Authorization Number. *A Return Authorization # can be obtained by calling Choko Authentic Apparel Customer Service.
- All items returned must be clean and in its original packaging.
- Product must be returned via ground or product and freight charges may be denied.
- The Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- A copy of the original invoice must be sent with the product.
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receiving our Return Authorization Number.
- All garments being returned for repair must be washed or dry-cleaned or the repair will not be done.
- All garments being returned for repair must have the necessary repair clearly identified.
- Custom orders are not returnable
- Short shipments must be called in within 5 days of receiving the product.
In our continued efforts to improve customer service, we will add to existing orders up to 24 hours after receipt. Orders received after this timeframe will be treated as new orders and shipped accordingly.